TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This web site is run by us: Majid Al Futtaim Cinemas LLC trading as VOX Cinemas.
Contact email: [email protected]
When using this web site you must comply with these terms and conditions of use. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time so please read them each time you use the web site to make sure you're kept up to date. By continuing to use this web site, you accept the current terms and conditions of use. If you don't agree with these terms and conditions you must not use the web site.
Operator’s and Consumer’s Code of Conduct
Cinema viewers obligations
Talking Viewers must refrain from talking or communicating in any manner that is disruptive to other viewers
Eating & smoking
- Eat and drink quietly to avoid disturbing other viewers
- Smoking is prohibited within cinema halls
Movie Recording Viewers are prohibited from video recording or taking pictures of any trailer or movie
Movie Attendance Viewers are required to arrive on time to avoid disturbing other viewers
Seating & Ticketing
- Viewers are not allowed to place their feet or shoes on cinema seats
- Viewers must retain their ticket stub; failing to show a ticket upon request or sitting in an unassigned seat is prohibited
Clothing Viewers must wear appropriate clothing and footwear that are aligned with KSA values and culture
- Viewers should ensure their children are not left unattended and should try to minimize noise and disruption (e.g. crying, loud talking, running, etc.)
- Infants are not permitted inside theaters
- Viewers are prohibited from bringing in, showing or using real or simulated weapons of any kind
- Cinema operator reserves the right to check bags brought into the theatre
- Viewers should refrain from using any electronic devices (including phones, tablets or gaming devices, laser) during the movie
- Failing to follow instructions of operator employees is prohibited
- Viewers are not allowed to verbally or physically harass operator’s employees
Operator’s obligations towards viewers
Venue condition Operators shall ensure their venues are maintained and in good condition (i.e. clean, acceptable temperature levels, access for the disabled, properly functioning equipment, etc.)
Staffing Operators shall provide highly trained staff that are able to manage and handle client inquiries, requests and complaints
Movie selection Operators shall provide a wide variety of movies (e.g. PG, R12, etc.) that cater to different consumers backgrounds, ages and preferences
Ticket type availability Operators should aim to have different ticket pricing and types (e.g. 2D, 3D, 4D, VIP, Standard, etc.) that matches consumer needs
Food & Beverage Operators shall offer various food & beverage options (e.g. snacks, healthy food, vegetarians, etc.)
- Operators should aim to provide quality experience by having cinema screens, seating, projectors and sound systems in line with international cinema standards
- Operator’s should start movies on time without any major delays
Operator’s obligations toward GCAM
- Operators shall abide by the standards, rules & regulations mentioned in the licenses covering activity, duration etc.
- If any of the information contained in the license have changed after the issuance of the license, the related operator must inform GCAM of this change
- Operators must abide by the rating set by GCAM for the related movies; rating must be showcased on the tickets, scheduling screens and any related advertising material
- Each cinema operator should have a copy of the film rating certificate from the distributor
Local production support Operator’s shall ensure that sufficient locally produced movies are broadcasted within their venues to ensure the promotion and development of the local production industry
Information provision Operators shall at any time provide GCAM with any cinema related information ( e.g. # of tickets sold, type of ticket) and any other cinema related data when required
Field monitoring and support Operators should cooperate with and facilitate the work of the field monitoring and control officers during their site visits
Complaint management Operators should channel any GCAM related complaint to GCAM customer service department in order to take the necessary actions
Movie termination Operators must terminate the exhibition of any movie deemed inappropriate by GCAM monitoring and control officers
General Terms and Conditions
Movie tickets sold online for VOX Cinemas are done so on a no returns, exchange or cancellation basis. Refunds or complimentary passes will not be issued for incorrect selection of showtimes, dates, screening types (families or singles) ratings or movies. Please review your booking summary carefully and double check that the session and ticket information contained under the You have Selected heading is correct, before proceeding to checkout. By completing your transaction and by clicking on the Purchase Now button, you agree to accept this policy.
When you register we'll ask for some details about yourself. From time to time we might ask for additional information for competitions and so on. Your privacy is very important to us and we will not pass on any information about you with any third party unless you have given us your written permission to do so.
What we permit you to do/not do
We own all of the material on this website. This includes all text, designs, logos, graphics, computer programs, audio, video and code (including HTML) in any form. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions of use, none of the material on this web site may be reproduced, downloaded, distributed, copied, republished, displayed or transmitted in any form whatsoever without our written permission. We grant you permission to view this web site with a web browser provided that you do not:
- Modify the material on this web site;
- Resell the material on this web site; or
- Create derivative works from the material on this web site.
We may withdraw this permission at any time without notice to you.
We may in our absolute discretion publish on this web site material or information that you submit to us for:
- Participation in competitions
- A personal film review
- Any other reason
By submitting information or material to us you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide licence to:
- Use, reproduce, modify, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish, broadcast and display that information or
- material and create derivative works from it;
- Sublicense any of the forgoing rights to third parties.
You must not create a hyperlink to this web site unless we give you our express permission in writing.
In using this web site, you must not:
- Disrupt the operation or security of this web site or any accounts, servers, or networks connected or accessible through this web site;
- Use this web site in a way that may harass, annoy or disrupt any third person, including a third person who may receive messages as a result of your use of this web site;
- Submit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any material constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law; submit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder;
- Submit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Submit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Modify or delete any content on this web site or add any content to this web site; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of this web site.
We reserve the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
Security and Accuracy of Information
This web site may vary from time to time.
Third party sites
You may be able to access third party sites from this web site. We do not make any representations or claims in relation to the content, quality, or reliability of these sites, and our inclusion of a link to them does not imply that we have any relationship or affiliation with them.
If you register with this web site, you may be provided with a password. If you are provided with a password, you must keep it secret and secure.
Common law duty of care. We do not assume any common law duty of care towards you in providing the information on this web site.
Any dispute between you and us will be determined under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.